*

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

i hate the way blogger loads pics to the max!

i was loading the pics into blogger upload one by one.... then when i finished selecting the 1st set of pics to upload.... my gal pushed me and gone were the pics.... that was only uploaded in the loader!!! ergh! already in a very bad mood and this worsen my day. there was one midnight that i tried the new photouploader and i was smiling non-stop in the dark room of mine! next morning when i shared the news with irene, she was happy to know my find as she too face the same problem finding uploading pics a chore. but to my surprise the uploader was gone! bring it back please!!! it was such a leisure uploading the pics that nite! i love it and i am sure alot of other blogger will love it! please bring it back as i am at the verge of tears now... i want to upload as much as i can before September comes as i have super packed weeks up ahead! will my wish come true? PLEASE ... my gal has taken my mouse away... she pulled hard enough to unplug it from my usb and she is parading around the living room with it!

No comments: