*

Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby R - future gown designer?

we were at ted collection with mum and bro. mum made a new cheongsam, her 3rd ted dress for bro's wedding. my mum will wear all 3 gowns on bro's wedding. for tea ceremony, she will wear the cheongsam made during sis' wedding. for bro's rom, she will wear the evening gown she wore at my wedding dinner. its a secret what my mum made for bro's wedding and all i want to say is the colour is very vibrant! 


as Yap drew out the gown for my mum, i got my super active 14th months old to sit on my lap and i got a picece of paper and the short blue colour pencil for her to use. when Yap sharpen his colour pencil, baby R watched him. when he was done, baby R reached out the colour pencil she was holding stretching towards the shapener! even when she was drawing, i caught her sticking out her tongue!


when Yap changed colour pencils, baby R wanted to do the same... so she got her wish granted and she created a rather nice piece of art! this activity saved me from standing up and chasing her around the shop.... i got to rest my tired shoulders and back for a good 15mins.... but still i feel very achy every part of my body!

No comments: