*

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fly High Singapore!

*
Fly....Fly...Fly high against the sky, so high i almost touch the sky.... the wind beneath my wings


brave men flying in Singapore's sky, entertaining those watching the parade!


this view was so much better, clearer than the view we saw 3 years ago at the 66th floor in Swisshotel.


Singapore's future lies in the hands of these little ones!

*

*
Precaution : I complied all the video clips taken and made it into a little slide for my gal to watch. You may find the noise level very loud but my family and i are very excitable people thus we didnt keep our bursting emotions low.... our mood was at very high point and pardon my lack of vaocabulary when i watched the fantastic firework display which hit our Singapore sky, the fireworks was so near us, smacked right into our faces! While Gx's steady hands took the firework display for our gal, i managed to take some shots while i gushed "gosh", "oh my gosh", "oh goodness!", "its so beautiful" with squeals! enjoy the noisy clip and the song i played on the piano especially for my mum!
*


spectacular display of  fireworks, we were like watching it on a huge cinema screen!


this shot showed howthe firework flew up from the floating platform into the sky!

I LOVE FIREWORKS!
*

No comments: