*

Monday, August 16, 2010

i got bitten by.... BABY R! errrrr!

she didnt bite anyone else but me!!!!


i dun like to feed baby r with my fingers cos she bites on my finger before and it hurts! the nails hurts and no need to say... of cos the flesh on my finger hurts too! painful cos she uses alot of strength to bite her food!!! she started to grit her teeth and i told her to stop as its was getting louder and scary to hear her teeth grind together and i got bitten immeditely on my right arm and i almost drop her cos it was sooooo PAINFUL! baby R is teething her 5th & 6th tooth... and in a fit of anger, she stopped grinding her teeth but soothes her pain by biting me... i cried. she felt bad and she hadnt bitten me or others... thou it was 2 weeks ago... the mark is still visible on my shoulder now... it was a deep bite.

No comments: