*

Monday, August 23, 2010

outburst = too bad for the bully

August 23rd Monday. Went with mil to pray. Went to get some fruits before walking to the temple. i was alittle confuse where to q to pay and i looked around.... then someone rude this stupid man walked pass me, right infront of me, stared at me and HEM me. i was furious as i didnt feel that i was in the wrong as i didnt see him (I DUN HAVE EYES ON THE BACK OF MY HEAD!) he continued to stare at me so I STARE BACK! he walked back and heads high up towards me and that signal WHAT DO YOU WANT.... so i told him what i want.

" what you want, you stare at me after you walked past and HEM so loud. did you say excuse me? i couldnt see you so what you want, why you stare at me for?" i was loud enough for the rest around me to all turn to look at the stupid middle-age man. i was a ball of fire thus the entry before this and he dumb enough, think he could vent his stupid actions on me to scare me, to bully me, to throw his weights around, Too BAD, he stepped on the wrong tail and i thank him for doing so cos i needed to vent my anger somewhere. he was unlucky to have met me. i wasnt going to be a push over cos i had too much anger. he walked away and i knew he would appear behind me. i turned to keep looking over my shoulders and sure enough, he appeared and he wanted to diao me and i stared hard. the china lady behind me turned to look and he walked away.

i have never really flare in public before. he deserved it cos i wasnt in the wrong even if i blocked him. cos i really dun have eyes behind my head and i for sure didnt hear the magic words, excuse me. really hate these society pest.  

No comments: