*

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

what happen to my teatime?

July 26th Monday. i was in raffles city for a mission. to get my mil's bdae gift. gx wanted to give my sil a treat. she helped me out when she is home early and even buy me dinners. to thank her, we decided that we will buy her a nice meal at Equinox. after getting the voucher for 2, i walked rather aimlessly then i decided i will get some quiet time, to enjoy some teatime.


regretted my choice. i was very near cedele but thinking i would get that treat in novena, i head for my own personal strawberry mont blanc tart.... to my dismay, noisy table of 6 killed my joy for my cuppa tea and after making my own mont blanc, i find the one i learnt to make taste better. whenever i learn to make a dessert, i find it so hard to find desserts that please me. this tart is not too bad still but i will give this a miss and try something else the next time. bad timing, bad choice = swallow the tart with tea and left for home.

No comments: