*

Thursday, August 12, 2010

almost perfect teatime....

have perfected bringing baby R on the train. i had been making a trip to bishan junction 8, to walk about... not for very long thou cos i am alone and i dun have any baby carrier... it a painful experience to my arms but i maintain once a week session with baby R and she loves it when we enter the station!


for a change, i decided to bring baby R to novena. i wanted to have something sweet and decided to bring her to cedele to have tea with me. i chose the lemon tart and it was a good choice! i loved it! baby R was also very well-behaved. she sat down and she was a very good gal. she knew i was taking out her bag of food and she waited patiently. she fed herself well and even took the bottle on her own to drink up her apple pear drink. i was happy till i met a sickening lady. i bear with it but alot of my friends told me over FB that i should have told her off.... i was on the phone with gx and he told me not to react.... Haiz.... if not it would have been a perfect afternoon teatime with my darling.

No comments: