*

Friday, August 6, 2010

my little one is almost but not yet 14th months old.... & she is saying "ok"

i wanted to update something about my gal, something that she did that amazed me but mummy's memory is really bad. so i totally forgotten what it was about... so in order not to forget what happened this morning, i decided to blog it first. today i heard with my own ears my daugther answering me with words.

"would you like a cookie, darling?"
baby R in her sweetest voice, playing with her mirror singing station answered me
 "Ok"

my mil looked at me and smiled. yes this time i heard it myself. on Monday, mil told sil that baby R is having her 4th and 5th tooth and sil told baby R immediately "dun bite me ok?" and baby R replied "Ok". i wasnt in the room with mil and sil, i only heard them laughing out loud and i was told what happen. i was happy to know but i wished i was there to hear her. glad i heard her answering my question today. it could be coincidence, but i know she understand the meaning and she is sub-consciously saying it without realising it. she gestures to us, hold our hands to direct us to what she is trying to say but it would be very soon that she start to use words to communitcate!

what other milestone or amazing feat has baby R achieve? she now prays in the morning with Ah Gong and she gets to hold the joss stick together with Ah Gong. We donated 3 ten-cents coins (the only coins i had in my pocket) and she dropped them all nicely into the tin and amazed the teen. she is able to understand my instructions - sometimes she listens and do what she is told immediately but sometimes she choose to do it after i repeat several times. she can open the kitchen sliding door = roaming everywhere in the kitchen, now trying to open the cupboard doors, broke my headbands (jus broke a new one that i didnt wear before,she can run and she can do matrix esp when she hears me calling for her!

Ohhhh i remembered!!! the listing down helped! thou some the things mention above is what i want to record down.... this is THE ONE thing that she did that amused me yesterday! the guys from Open Net came by to fix the wires, after the guys are done, i fed her breakfast while my mil was using magic clean to wipe the floor. not sure when, mil and baby r came in and i was busy communicating on the phone with the restuarant manager, i didnt see baby r take my VD huge flower from daddy out of the room.... i heard my mil laugh and when i done with the call....

i walked out to the living room to see my gal holding onto the stem of my HUGE cheeky smiley flower.... and she was using it flower face-down to the floor and moving about using it to clean the floor as if its a magic mop! thou it was funny i stopped her as i dun want my flower ruined! my mil told me at first she was holding it up but somehow, maybe she got tired and when the flower face down, it was lighter and suddenly baby R moved about the room and she couldnt stop mopping! i stop her as i was also afraid of baby R's speed. she moves around too fast and i was afraid she mit fall. still it was pretty funny and so imaginative of baby R!

i am a very strict mum and an impatient one too.... but seriuosly sometimes she is jus way too pipi. if i dun do the lion roar, she would jus be all over. she is trying to push her limits at one years old. what should i do? what can i do?

 i laugh with tears and i cry with tears.... bcos of my little gal. 

No comments: