*

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

my gal played the guzheng!

27th July Tuesday. gx rushed home to get us and drove us to uncle J's house to pray. its my grandpa's d.anniversary. we were the very last to arrive. my aunt o bought very yummy food from imperial restaurant and i enjoyed my dinner very much.


i was taken away when i got to run my fingers thru the guzheng! my aunt A and aunt K are taking lessons together. i want to learn oso! my gal had wanted very much to touch the instrument but i was afraid she might pulled the string too hard and hurt her fingers or worse, break the string! so i didnt allow her to touch... and she is pretty stubborn.... she kept heading back to the room till my aunt A took her to the room and she guided baby R how to play the guzheng... my gal was thrilled and she loved it when she got to play the guzheng!

No comments: