*

Thursday, September 2, 2010

i wrote and took it off

anger fills my head. but i decided to count my lucky stars instead and i took down a very angry post about how i felt recently. fed up but i threw it all out of my system but decided to be safe than sorry, i want peace. my poor dear has been working really hard and i will ren becos i feel so bad for him. tired he is and he misses his little one alot. i know he wants to spend time with us. we have been squeezing onto our queen-sized bed with baby R squeshed in the middle. she wasnt used to it but daddy is sure happy to be sleeping with us! sadly my neighbour kids are now having chicken pox... i am crossing my fingers for baby R. if she need to get it it sure be good to get it this week cos following weeks every Wed, Sat and Sundays are all jam-packed with activities that i am looking forward to. i will be really upset if baby r can't make it as my mum is celebrating her bdae. i really hope baby r doesnt get it. we are gog for the sesame street show next Sat! please i hope she wot get it and if she really get it can it be early October? i need better luck. i need some love. some good advice. good listening ears. i need help. i need to curb my anger and wish all my unhappiness go away and dun knocking my doors.

No comments: