*

Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2010

2nd day into august, i didnt hit my target. my target was to upload all the photos onto blogger and type as fast as i can, finish updating July.... before August arrive.... i didnt make it and i can say i still have lots to upload! i seriuosly hate the way i need to upload pics on blogger.... why can't we select fast in multiple clicks and they simply appear on the workboard!!!! gosh what a chore when we have to click so many times to get the photo uploaded!!!! yes i have lots of photos and i do select them! complains! what to do, recently i have been in bad mood swings. baby R is sooo fast that she got many bumps over the weekend. it made my blood boil as she runs when i try to get to her and when i want to lecture her, she speeds! i felt so sad when she cried after she bumped her head... since daddy got back to work, his mood isnt very good either... picking on me sometimes... yes i promised to do certain things but really does the situation works for me? not all the time... with the active one on hand. tried gog out alone with my gal and it wasnt that bad but i get very tired with her struggles when she get restless cos it really takes alot of strength to hold her... i am suppose to make some changes to my life in August... but i am still stuck with some of my old ways... i had planned only to update in the nite after baby sleeps... but i am so unhappy thou i had a great sneak out to celebrate dap's bdae... i feel so trapped. i want to be happy. i need to smile. i just want to laze. which is never ever possible.

No comments: