*

Monday, August 16, 2010

locked out with new toys

not exactly a good day cos i had a little squabble with gx. then i had to rush thru the outing with dap... so sorry and i thank you for being so understanding... next thing that happen to me was i got locked out from my house. i didnt bring my keys.... my inlaws brought baby r down for a walk. i called home earlier and they were home... i went to collect my fil's favourite rojak and got home later cos needed to wait almost 30mins for it... and i sat on my neighbour's stool to wait for them to save me from the heat!


got some little new toys for baby R from daiso. created a little Old McDonald farm with 3 animal puppets, too small for adult hands and baby R still doesnt know how to put her hand into the puppets. but she loves them!


the other toy i got was a big huge beachball.... with watermelon print! got it pumped up and baby r was kicking it around the house, hugging it around with her tiny hands! she has so much energy while i always looked sooooo exhausted....

No comments: