*

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

with my kid, my mood swing very FASssssst!

Yesterday before i left the house to meet dap, i wanted to hug baby R but she didnt want to hug me.... she knows i am gog out without her.... at the door, i wanted to give her a kiss.... i went near her and she suddenly came forward very fast and gave me a wet smooch on my lips! Sweet baby R made me happy!

Last nite after writing about my very depressed start to August, didnt talk to daddy when he came home. he was not please with me and i didnt feel like talking to him either. i got baby R into bed and she kept looking for something and i called daddy in. she kept wanting to go onto daddy's mattress and she stopped attempting when she knew daddy's coming in. ( Mil stopped baby R calling dada....so no more dada ) she was pleased to see 2 of us getting her ready for bed.

Baby R held my head with her 2 tiny hands and gave me a kiss on my lips and i was thrilled! then she came forward to do it 2 more times! 3 kisses from my little darling made my nite! she was nice and she repeated 3 kisses on daddy's lips too! we didnt talk but we did go to sleep peacefully. maybe Baby R knows...

No comments: