*

Monday, August 16, 2010

baby r loves headbands

my gal loves headbands in more than 1 way. She loves to put them on her little head. another thing she loves doing with my headbands is... She breaks my headband! So far, she has broken 4 of headbands.... one very new, never worn $9+ chomel shiny headband. Another worn a few times chomel snakeskin headband.... 2 old ones were all history within seconds.... my little ox used so little of her bull strength and she smiled at me each time to try to make me happy as she knew i would get mad!


a lesson learnt... dun buy too expensive headbands and wear all of them at least once! this pink headband is baby r's. she doesnt need me to help her to put the headband on... but the headband never stays on her head very long as she loves to take it down and look at it and tries to put it on again. she wears the headband 2 ways. like a tiara and the proper way.

 

when she grows up, we might have a collection of headbands... becos she is very quick in her action, i decided to keep my expensive collection of headbands high up and away from her... it makes it so inconvenient but i want to the headbands to be safe and i dun want to cry over spilled milk if she breaks more of my headbands!

No comments: