*

Friday, August 6, 2010

breakkie with irene

*
took a break and had breakfast with irene on Saturday morning


We ate very nice Egg Ben at coffeebean at tpy. it was very nicely done and we both liked it! as i sip my pure vanilla ice-blended, we chatted and i got to see all the albums irene brought out to show me. she took wedding shots in Japan and in Taiwan, i saw the japan album and it was very nicely done up! looked thru her travel albums and wished i did the same for my albums as its thinner and easier to keep. think in future i will be printing all my albums like the one i did for baby R's 1st year. Envy my friend and her jetting-around the world and good food lifestyle! she is a very lucky gal!

As i say before : If you dun plan, if you dun execute, dun expect things to happen! We are both alittle alike, we have plans and we make things happen! of cos hers with high-end choices but one must learn to be content and make plans within means and still things happens and good memories created! we chatted long and it was hard to stop esp on my side as i hardly have anyone to talk to.... thanks irene for your listening ear and for sharing your joyful moments!

No comments: