*

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Uhoo! i finally caught up! i finished 20 posts within my dateline!

i started speed posting after cousin A's wedding entry! in total including this post, i have entered 20post since 7th January and i completed tying in the details today on the 9th January at 6pm! i couldnt take any more backdated entries! so i started loading pics 1st and went onto the next without typing any text. tot i won't be able to complete it within this week as mum's internet wasnt set up yet at my uncle's place! BUT so lucky that i managed to get it done and I FINISHED updating to date... well not really as i dun have my wire to transfer the pics from my mobile to this com... haha so again i would need to so my chasing on Monday! but still i am happy that i managed to catch up so far.... PHEW! i want to keep this blog alive to keep track of baby r's growth, daily simple yet amazing activities, my own growth, my life. our life as a family... together with the chores i need to rush everyday, entertain my baby r, educating her and haha planning her bdae party! YUP... i have started since last year! sourcing items for her 1st bdae and i have many projects in my mind and i hope to be able to squeeze them into my busy SAHM life! i want this year to be better than last year!

No comments: