*

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

mad rush!!!

tuesday 19th Jan was a mad rush day! i started boiling the veggies to make the next batch of veg puree and stock and while i was half-way thru with the peas, mil received a call that fil has no help that morning and she had to go down much earlier! i rushed thru with the veg and i was so glad i had been practising showering my little baby on my own in the night! i think since 12th Jan, i bathed baby r on my own with sil or gx to standby just in case i needed their help but baby r was good throughout the session  with me. she sat nicely and let me handle her without any struggles from her! then just the day before, i continued to shower baby r on my own even thou i was down with headache as i want baby r to keep practising with me and i showed my worried mil that i could handle her! but i told my mil that i would still need her help in the morning showers....



glad i had a chance to show mil cos she was in a rush to go down to help my fil and she trusted that i could handle baby r alone in the bath tub, we both rushed around the house and order was restored when she left the house after i cooked the porridge and baby fell asleep! so i let baby r sleep and when she woke up, i heat up the porridge and fed her on my own. baby r wailed half-way thru her meal... i realised that she was looking for grandma! i told her ah ma went to work and she wailed with a very sad look! i quickly called mil and got her to speak to baby r! she was more settle after ah ma talked to her and said goodbye! then only when baby r had her 2nd nap, i ordered my lunch / dinner which i ate some and kept some to share with gx! i was exhausted and so lucky that gx offered to wash up all the bottles, pots and stuff that was left in the sink since morning! a BIG THANK YOU to my hubby!

No comments: