*

Monday, January 18, 2010

favourite distraction games for baby r at mum's!

to give me some time to eat and rest at mum's, baby r is usually carried away and to keep her distracted, whoever carries her play peek-a-boo game with me... i would be sitting down and the person carrying her has to move around with her and take peeks at me and i have to pretend not to see them before they P-A-B at me!


the other things that baby r loves to do is to FIND LOLLY! the person carrying her would bring her on the quest of looking for the dog. Where are you? Lolly come here! would be the usual words said  the game of looking for Lolly.  then just yesterday, baby r was rolling on the sofa with me and suddenly she sat up and pull herself up using her own strength, holding onto the cushion and she stood up all by herself. then she started to look around.



i watch her stand and she didnt need my help at all...  i even had time to on my camera to take pics of her... then she kept looking around and suddenly she let out a "Aaaa uuUuuu..."  and kept looking around... i realise she was looking for Lolly on her own! i called for Lolly and she kept her eyes fixed on the dog as it walk past her... then daddy popped out to P-A-B her and she turned to me with a big smile! all excited and she almost lost her balance!

No comments: