*

Thursday, January 7, 2010

my special NY Eve lunch!

December 31st 2009! what can be better than a friend who decides to spend half a day with me staying indoors at my place with me on the last day of the year? it was very nice of dap to msg me days before to tell me she would uy lunch over to spend sometime with me and baby r! she is sweet!
*


*
she got very nice spagetti from TCC and as we ate cramped up in my room, we chatted softly as baby r was asleep. then i got dap to help crush the leftover broken pcs of shortbread into fine crumbs to make a strawberry yogurt glass dessert! of cos we added the sweet italian strawberries that i have in the pretty jar to the sour yougurt! with that i presented to my dear friend the dessert platter or custard coronet, caramalised popcorn with nuts, strawberry choc cube, hazalnut choc ball and dap loved the ginger cookies that i baked for xmas!


see what my active baby do to mummy! pics all taken by dap as my camera was away with daddy! dap just catch baby r in all positions and actions! baby r just can't stop moving!
with dap around, i was able to make the new year gift while dap let baby r explore different touches! baby r was very tickled by dap's hp charm... a black fur ball! baby r kept wanting to touch it and catch it and can't help chucking when dap tease her with it! made one special NY gift for aunty dapdap!

No comments: