*

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

5th day and Daddy is coming home!

Janaury 12th. baby r was awake at 6am+ and pils took her over from me as she won't go back to z. i was granted a longer nap as i told mili was kept awake by baby r's weird wee hours cries... wanted to get fresh whitebait fish to add into her porridge but it wasnt available. did sweet potato brown rice cereal and she finished it all and took a nap finally at 9,30am just like the day before.

in the afternoon, i played her 6 mths video for her as she loves the song and she likes to watch the slide... when daddy appeared on the com screen... she suddenly put her head up and emmmphhh and arhhhhs, asked if she missed daddy, she ahhhh and put her head on me... gave her a tight hug. called daddy to tell him.

daddy is now prob in singapore air space... landing soon... waiting for his call and i can't wait to hug him! wrote on my FB yesterday that i need a hug. i was really tired yesterday and i felt very low in energy... felt weak somehow, throbbing head... needed some moral support and i got 3-4 replies... thou few in numbers... i really appreciate those ladies who gave me FB HUGS! were the rest of my friends busy? missed reading it? not so free like me? felt shy? felt its nonsense? felt that its not neccessary? blocked me? not that numbers matters... thou it looks like i am affected, it not cos i am just thinking... do people get annoyed that i am always to free to upload my tots? think that i pretty boliao? to me FB is like an outlet for immediate release as there is no one to talk to at home esp when baby is asleep or i need to let go my frustrations, express my joy... saw an entry by a friend last week and for the 1st time i ever see 3000 over responses... that was amazing to me! it was on estimated marriagable age prediction... didnt go thru all, maybe alot of it was to poke fun at her? still i need to thank the wonderful ladies who made my day as i struggle thru yesterday evening and today... dear just called and he's on his way out of the airport! gog to get myself a real BIG HUG soon!

No comments: