*

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

no trans fat handmade pineapple tarts


Friday was a busy day! my pils were off as fil had to attend to something and i had a chance to start packing up my room. but i drop all my stuff and brought baby r over to aunt K's house to see my mum who was on mc. mum had some stomach upset. after seeing my mum, i was back to packing my room... i was so bothered and i didnt know where to start! there are things everywhere, every corner! i sat down to draw my plan and i moved so slowly! which i couldnt stand it as i just seem to lack energy and drag being in the stuffy room!!! but not for long, i had to drop all my stuff to prep to go out. fil told us not to wait for him as he will be late. with baby r and mil, we managed to get a cab at peak hours and headed to U.Sq to Cedele to get my order of soft yummy butterish pineapple pockets for CNY.

they were out of stock when i was there on Monday with Joyce and i pre-order for them. i tried the rest of the cookies but i still think that the best is the pineapple tarts. the other cookies i like would be from cookie museum... but since i am not working and its so expensive... i can't afford to get it this year... instead i found home-made ones this year and its my first time buying home made CNY goodies and i sure hope they have they homemade goodness! esp the love letters... cos i am very particular with the taste and how cripsy the love letters are! the ones i order are made by my fren's grandma using traditonal method, charcoal and looks so good on pics! i can't wait to sink my teeth into the love letter and esp the pineapple tarts cos last CNY, with baby r in my tummy, i wasn't allowed to eat any of it thus i didnt get any pineapple tarts last year! also i want some of my cousin A's tart! they are wonderful too!

No comments: