*

Friday, January 8, 2010

HOLD IT! i'm not leaving the room!

my baby r is so pipi!!! but she so adorable!!! i do scold my baby girl... she is stubborn like a bull... my little ox refused to listen to me at times and want things her way and it gets on my nerves when soft approach fails! i even beat her bumbum at times! and she would still smile or frown or grumble in an angry tone! when sil whos on mc helped pass my camera to take little one sitting on the bed, was leaving the room... little r stretched out her arms to her and i passed her to sil. then i took baby r's side of bed and pretended to sleep and sil played along and moved backwards telling baby r to leave the room to let me sleep. i covered myself with a pillow and ...

i suddenly heard my sil laugh... i sat up and saw my little girl's tiny hand... holding onto the wall! i almost burst out laughing! sil told me when she moved backwards, suddenly baby r reached for the wall and pull forward! to see if i could capture it again, i told them to leave me so i can sleep and sil moved backwards again and i got up and shot little one in action again! gave her a big hug! so she dun want to leave the room... haha but she doesnt allow me to nap either! still i love her!

No comments: