*

Saturday, January 16, 2010

things children ask and say!

i was in the ladies cubicle and i kept hearing the little girl asking her mummy... WHY are you taking so long today... are you done? Mummy: soon.... then little girl at the door asked : still not done yet? .... then she suddenly say... you also waiting for your mummy? the other little voice - YES... waiting for my mummy too... 1st gal : i wanted very long and i am so tired standing here! 2nd gal : me too! dun know why they take so long! Mummy are you done yet!!!

wonder what my girl will say to me next time? she might even leave the toilet to wander on her own if i took too long? cos she is pretty impatient now! hope she will be good and wait for me quietly!

when i was in line to pay for baby r's swimwear, the teen infront of me asked her mum "mummy, what did yo buy for me to wear when i was young? you mean you bought only barbie clothes for me to wear when i was young? huh? nothing else except barbie??? WHY???"

will baby r ask me that too when she grows up? i would tell her... that she is very lucky to have so many nice grand-aunts, grand-uncles, grandparents, aunts, uncles, daddy and mummy who buy nice clothings to dress her up!

No comments: