*

Friday, January 29, 2010

good things from a good friend

Tuesday with Dap. 26th January 2010. dap came back from Spain and got me a bottle of Sangria! i love the bottle! if i finish the drink ( definitely will drink with dap! told her will roast some chicken wings! woooo ... nope i dun cook spanish rice but can tabao from fish and co!) i will wash the bottle and make it a serving water jug! its so pretty!


then i still had another yummy good thing my fren got for me.... CREAMY MAPLE Pucca! YUuuuuuummmmsssssSSSsss! i couldnt wait to try.... opened up and i could smell the sweet smelling little goodness and when i popped them into my mouth, my baby looked at me and she could tell its good! she DROoooooL! she put her nose to the packet and she opened her mouth wide! now can you tell how good it is??? i  finished the packet in no time! the next day i asked dap to help me buy 10boxes but she needs to find it as the counter that sells it at taka is now selling CNY stuff... ;( .... thanks dap for the good things! sure cheered me up my fren!

No comments: