*

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cousin A's wedding!

gosh! this entry took me 2 days to cover due to crazy lappy! tried to crop some pics for my cousin and also for the uploading and crashed many times! i know i should be trying to catch my day as it is but i can't help but want to load up and date an entry on important events like this!
*



*
25th dec eve of the wedding. after the xmas tea at home, we left baby r to inlaws and we head to punggol. while i was helping my aunt making the flower girl baskets, gx went to his friends place nearby. both aunt and uncle made alot of effort to decorate the place and diy many items for cousin A's wedding! shortly, aunt k, mum, sis, bro and gf came with the flowers. this is prob the 4th time my aunt k did flower arrangement for our home weddings! 2nd time we did the flower girls bouquet.
*


*
26th dec. woke up 3.30am even thou alarm went off at 3am! GOSH! hardly slept as i was packing the items needed for the wedding for baby r and me till 1+am! comb hair ceremony was at 4am++ and i rest while the bride was doing her makeup. gx's duties became my duty and i really dun like to be time keeper as i am a kan cheong spider. i tend to hurry people! after the bride left for the guy side, i hurried back to tpy to make porridge for baby r, fed her and my sil * mil bath her and we head back to punggol asap! we made it on time and we even had photography time! the pic taken with all the kids is like the photo taken during cny 2009 on the same bed except that baby r was in my tummy! the kids sang kido songs to entertain my baby.
*

*
for the 1st time, cousins needed to drink tea or offer tea! we were all unprepared! new ball game by my aunt o! too bad gx wasnt around as he had to work! i was offered tea with baby r sleeping in my arms! my cousin's CS nice! fitted nicely and nice cut at the back!
*




*
ROM. the kids did a great job following my instructions! they walked beautifully! W performed a song esp for his sis! Cupcakes arranged by the boys ass wedding gift to the couple. purple was A's favourite colour and yellow roses represent Ed's colour! baby r do start young appreciating cupcakes! i love the scarf around baby r's neck! glad i got it for her cos the room was freezing cold!
*

*
got daddy a matching tie to go with our gal! daddy bot little r the pretty sweater while the sweet stocking was a xmas present from yiyi and yicheong! due to many of us being late at the hotel, the makeup artist left on time and also i had to be at the rehersal with the kids... i didnt get to do my make up and i ended up only with my lipstick in my bag! that saved my some $ and time cos i didnt have to do any makeup removal when i got home.
*
*
oldest of them all! i feel old... i do look old next to all the gfs and my sis! haha and i am the fattest of them all too! the little yiyi all followed gx, baby r and i into the ballroom and they entertained our little one with songs and dance! little r loves being with them! but she got too excited and kept wanting to pull little yiyi's hair!
*


*
well, with baby r in hand, it was difficult for me to do anything for the event! i couldnt arrange family shots that we took during my sis' time. i just had to look after my baby and can't help to push any group shots. even for our own famliy shots were taken by nesa! no full length shots as we can't even get a nice 3 "head" shots as our baby kept fidgeting non-stop! she even hit me in my face, pull my hair and boxed daddy! nesa couldnt helped laughing but glad she still managed to capture those moments when both parents gana bullied!
*
*
daddy did his part to relief me as i had hardly any sleep! he managed to get baby r to nap but not for long and she woke up in time to see the bride and groom march in! she was active and gx and i took turns to carry her and he was kind to walk her outside the ballroom using the mirror to play with her. dap and i only managed to take pic with A in her wedding gown as i didnt remember to catch A in her blue gown... getting old and easily tired out with baby in hand!!!
*
A was very lucky to have found nice gowns at her bridal studio! she looked very beautiful on her wedding day! also she is very lucky to find a good and supportive hubby!

No comments: