*

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Invasion!!! Applause!!!

What does my little Ms Pipi do when she gets up in the morning?

Baby r usually wakes up in the wee hours for milk crying to get our attention. her eyes are usually close when she wakes us up and still shut tight when she has her milk... when she get up in the morning, ready to start her day, she use to hit me to get me up but nowadays, she just make some noise, roll over and come right up at my face or sit up and climb on me! sometimes she would prop her head at the corner of my pillow!



this morning when i finally get up from my bed, she rolled over to my side and invaded my space totally! then she clapped her hands! yes she clapped her tiny hands together! months ago, i help her put her hands together when i sing If You Are Happy... then just a few days ago, when i hold her hands and made they clap, there was sounds and it made baby r very happy! yesterday she was trying to clap her hands but they didnt made any noise! when i told her to get back to her own side she clapped her hands again! SO pipi!!! this little gal always give a BIG yawn just like daddy! but she sure looks cute now but hope that she will be able to change this habit when she grows up!

No comments: