*

Thursday, January 7, 2010

2009 . . . . . . . . . 2010!

31st January 2009. the last day of 2009 was a busy day for me. woke up settled little R's meal which was only the brown rice cereal and i quickly did some photo-editing and went to print baby R's photo and rushed over to ion to pick up the flowers i ordered for my uncle. flowers were ordered specially tailored by me for my uncle. it to celebrate his bdae and to thank him for all the good things in 2009! birds of paradise is one of his favourite flower and i matched it with "cybidium "orchid. told the florist its for a man and i wanted gold paper. the service is really good as i ordered this last minute and they didnt promise me the birds of paradise and they surprise me with the bouquet. zoomed to Print to get nice coloured little paper for my project, shopped nothing else, see nothing else, eat nothing else and went home to look after baby r as mil had to leave earlier as FIL had no help at the stall.


life isnt easy with a baby... alot of prep. No maids cos i am not working and we got no space for one and i dun intend to throw the baby to a maid and this is a personal choice. i just hope that people realise its not easy and i dun want and i dun need to be pitied! whats a good choice and whats not is not for others to decide. ITS my choice. but i really hope that my time is well spent and people do appreciate cos i do not have all the time in the world and if i slice up some time to something else besides baby and for my own interest... its always a RUSH or a sarciface i had to make to get it done... in this case, i did rush and baby r didnt get her bath till daddy came home. i tot daddy would get half day... most people did... but not my hubby... so it was a wrong expectation... wrong plan... due to mil had to rush and i had no choice but to collect the flowers by myself... i sarcriface my baby's bath... poor little r had to endure till evening... i can't shower her on my own... .she stands in her bath and she squat as she wish and is very active and excitable in the water... i am sorry darling... my poor baby... i have to learn to put down my other roles and really have her on my list 1st! my 2009 last mistake.



after setting baby r and ourselves, we rushed to my uncle K's new place for NY eve party. we were the 2nd last to arrive and we rushed the flowers for hiding as my uncle arrived at the same time but i was lucky as we managed to park the car 1st. then i dived straight into the food! STARVING! and yes, my own little family was in orange... WHY??? i planned to wear something bright so i was 1st in orange. baby r was suppose to be in the dress my bro bought but it was too big! so i search thru her collection and i saw the orange polo romper i got haha 7 years ago! its new just that i kept it for that long for my own baby! got a similiar pc can't remember the colour i got for Sarah thou... daddy was in yellow... when he saw us... he changed straight away! only for our gal he will do that! he will never be caught in the same colour as me as he always say dun want to be animal! we didnt get to stay as we needed to fetch my pils. its our 1st year celebrating NY with them.




daddy was veyr tired and wasnt in NY mood... he just sat slump onto the sofa while waiting for the countdown. i carried baby r at the window ready to watch the 8mins of fireworks. i had to call for gx to take photos for baby r... mood = xianz. not sure if baby r could follow finger pointing to the firework direction as she was more interested in looking at my excited face and people around her and of cos the TV.
our 1st family photo for 2010, taken past mn on January 1st... blur but this is it... called my mum and she told me that they saw the ships fire SOS lights and they sounded the horn... wished i was there to experience with everybody... my dad said that its a practice every new year... if next year the party is at laguna... i dun want to miss it...

No comments: