*

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mum's 59th bdae!

the cake arrived at my place at 3pm! i got a call from bro and he was coming to get us and bring us back to my mum's place! with everything falling into place, i had help with the many bags i needed for the long weekend at mums and for my mum's bdae party! after the late lunch, i completed the flower garland!


i wanted some flowers to brighten up the spike D cake i got from Big O and instead of fondant flowers that i had planned, the garland of paper flowers did a great job! i was glad i didnt have to brave the rain, rush myself around and find time to knead the fondant, punch out the flower patterns and wash up with the little time i had!


sadly, with a non-working daughter, with little money to do big things for my dear mum, i can only use my hands and work on small projects to cheer my mum on her bdae. thanks to my daughter who sure make my mum smile. make my mum happy. make my mum excited. i hope my mum stays healthy, stay strong, stay happy, live a long life to see many more grandchildren, watch them grow with me, let me do alittle more within my means to make my mum happy. glad my mum appreciate my efforts and she liked the durian and chocolate cake i got for her, she found the combination interesting.

No comments: