*

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DONE with August!

Glad i posted up all the pics first as that made me stick to finishing up with all the post from August! i actually dun have time to type but i rather type than pack the room! haha. daddy is gog to scream at me! i need some time to do something i like and i really want to keep up with the posting as Sept is a crazy month for our family! to date from 1st Sept till 14th Sept 2010... i have at least 1000 photos in my com... slowing it down so much! will transfer them to external drive once i downsized all the pics taken so far! not sure how am i gog to chase my blog as upcoming there are more events on the way!

so far photos were taken at Mum's surprise bdae party, family walk at east coast, tuesday with dap, baby R has a new red car, mum's 59th actual day celebration, went to farm to celebrate baby's 15th mths old, sesame street play, bro's guodali, playground fun and yesterday i took alot of pics when daddy took half day to bring mil, fil, baby and i to Marina Barage to play her remote controlled red car, baby R drove about the park, played with bubbles, watch the kite fly high in the sky and had a good run about on the grass! then we head to clake quay to the taiwan food fest which we waked away after seeing the crazy Q even thou it was a Monday nite! saw some lanterns and we took some shots and came home with a filled SD card!

more events coming up - tomolo we will celebrate my mum's chinese 60th bdae. Saturday 18th Sept is my 5th wedding anniversary! Sunday will be attending bro's food tasting session. Following Wed will be mooncake fest which is also my chinese 5th wedding anniversary! On 25th Sept Sat, will be attending my bil's sis' wedding and next day, should be celebrating my cousin L's bdae! if the plan went on...i would be in Shanghai on the 29th.... but the plan was cancelled. i pray that my gal will not get chicken pox as my neighbour whole family is down with it... i have planned every single event what my gal is gog to wear and i hope she will make it for all the parties if she has to get it.... fingers-crossed!

No comments: