*

Sunday, September 19, 2010

1497

lucky number to buy for 4D this week? haha i better go Q tomolo to buy this no.! this is how many pics i have taken from 1st till 18th Sept only! Happy Anniverary to Me and Gx! We are officially married for 5 years & 1 day today! the celebration almost didnt happen - nothing major jus silly tots on my side thinking that the celebration didnt matter to him... he was too caught up with work. thanks to Jer and Wendy for talking some sense into me and things went well! Super big thanks to my dear fren DAP! Our little family LOVES you! thank you so much for taking preciuos time to do the shoot for us! We were happy to spend the morning+aftn with you! Hope you enjoyed yourself too! i am glad my gal gave you hugs on her own! i was pretty touched by my gal's gesture... thank you Aunty Dapdap for making our day so fun and memorable! you added prob a good few hundred pics to my collection!

to my hubby of 5 years, my dear pal for 11years, i want to keep counting the years and i want us to have many more good years ahead of us. you are very important to me. lots has changed and we are trying to adapt to our new roles, our new directions.... i want to hold your hand till old. We need to learn together and i hope we pull thru every hurdle thats infront of us, sail thru happiness and smile at each other everyday.

I LOVE YOU!
lots

No comments: