*

Thursday, September 30, 2010

teochew wedding cake meets teochew gal

my bil's sis is getting married and my sis' inlaws sent the cakes over. teochew wedding cakes! its different from the ones i had for my wedding. alot of variety but all mostly very sweet! i prefered my wedding cakes as they have my favourite peanut roll. wonder if they sell the peanut roll only!


so who is most excited about the teochew wedding cakes?


my little teochew gal got so excited with the cakes, she kept her eyes on the cakes and she must have aimed for the longest time cos she suddenly leap forward and grab a tausau piah with accuracy! thou Gin Thye Cake maker was on the Old Places movie, sadly like gx ever told me before, teochew wedding cakes have alot of variety which is very hardly seen today... seems like this old cake house has lost quite a few recipes too.

No comments: