*

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Big oooooooO!

after i was done with the shopping for lunch items at isetan, i head back 10mins before the collection of the cake from Big O. i was told the delivery will be late and i was asked to return at 1.15-1.20pm instead. sure, i walked about wheelock, checking out my favourite paperhouse. i was searching something to decorate the cake as i had actually planned to return to tpy to get fondant but with the cake delivery late, i had no time to walk so far and time to make the flowers i planned to decor the cake.


i returned to the cafe and the cake hadnt arrived. i wanted to sit and wait for it as i had so many bags in my hand. they offered me a hot cup of water to warm myself in the cold rainy weather. they kept coming over to apologise when the cake delivery was not on time. they called to checked and the delivery van is stuck in a flood... i waited thinking what to do with the paper flowers i bought and i was shock to see the silver beads i got was actually a chain of silver beads! i got my brains thinking as i waited... then the nice manager asked if i had lunch... when i replied no, she offered me soup. she came back with a bowl of seafood or clam clowder, and theres squid and fish bits in the soup, not stingy and such nice gesture.


sometimes i feel that things happen for a reason. the cake delivery was late, i got to shop in the paper shop. cracking my brains, i wanted to put the paperflower on the cake but i needed something for the middle and i tot i got a packet of silver beads which turned out to be a chain instead! after the soup, i started threading the flowers thru and was glad the flowers went thru the many beads and they didnt tear! i didnt finish the flower project in Big O as i wanted for almost 45mins and the cake was still no where in sight, the manager offered to send the cake to me as i have express that i need to be home to my baby... i was taken back with the good service! i head home with my fingers-X that i will get the cake in time before i head to my mum's place!

No comments: