*

Monday, September 6, 2010

feelings

it will never be the same again but i hope it will be better than before as time flows in. i am still as stubborn as before, lazy as before, crazy as before and i will try but no promises what it will be like, how much i can do as i am HUMAN. i am just glad the 1st hurdle is over and i wish there will be no need for me to jump anymore hurdles and hope the road is smoother... i have to stay positive and i seriuosly have a very busy September and i should enjoy myself to the max! i will be away from Wed at mums till Sunday. planning lunch with mum on her special day, sesame street on the weekend and more in the coming weeks! i want to be happy. i need to be happy for my baby R! she is such a cheeky little one who can say "fart" to make me laugh and cry at the same time.... how come she knows how to say FART? haha becos i call her little fart sometimes... not that she farts all the time but she is sure sweaty and smelly when she is in the heat! what have i done to my gal? nothing bad cos my gal has very strong sense of humour! almost forgot i have a date with dap tomolo and what can i ask for on a tuesday with dap? i need to see her so badly, to chill out with her, to explore with her, to have some peace time with my dear fren! feeling so much better oredi!

No comments: