*

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Singapore YOG Closing Ceremony

just baby and me, catching the closing ceremony

**

excited little one still remembered how to cheer for Singapore! she raised her both hands in the air, way up high and she even gave a little jump on her knees when i called out Singapore! she bounced non-stop on the sofa as she watched the performances. we of cos enjoyed the fireworks that burst out far infront of us!

**

got alittle teary when i heard this gal sang... the song was nice and with all the images of the sports events....
it was touching and my gal warmed my heart with her great big hugs!


when i was fine and the dancing songs and images broke out,
she was wiggling and twisting non-stop to the beat!

**

with my baby R entertaining me, watching YOG closing ceremony was made more fun.
the fireworks definitely made us felt closer as we hugged and watch the colourful skyline of Singapore!

No comments: