*

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

mum's surprise bdae party!

after dinner when everyone gathered around the table where mum was having a chat with Aunt O, mum was alittle taken back.... Aunt O told her that we are holding a meeting! Thanks to my Aunt S who arranged dinner and Aunt K for getting 2 expensive beautiful tarts to surprise my mum!


the one who is most excited about the party is my gal! she loves birthdays!
to make my mum smile - give her baby R!


thanks to nesa for suggesting to her mum to get my mum the tarts from fruit paradise! my mum loved the outlook and everyone was eager to try the tart! but a big hole to my aunt A's pocket! each tart cost about $70+! Thank you so much Aunt A!


my gal has this very seriuos look all the time when it comes to the cake ceremony! she make sure she see the candles lighted up and she listens very carefully to the birthday song, she wot smile... she would then look forward to see all the candles blown off.... her favourite part of the cake ceremony is to cut the cake! she loves to plunge the knife thru the cake! best part of the whole celebration is definitely to have alittle of the cake!

No comments: