*

Thursday, February 25, 2010

hope for the best...

been praying for my mum... results will be out next Saturday. Cos she had her check up at a polyclinic and it take a week for full results.... a week... i hope nothing serious happens to her in a week! what if??? (fingers crossed) she needed immediate medical treatment??? A Week seems so long... i was so near and yet so far from my mum this morning... she was at AMK PClinic and i was at AMK mrt station as i was gog for my lesson at Mayflower sec school. i cannot check my mobile during class and when i saw 6 missed calls 4 from my mum... my heart almost jumped out! i kept calling her back but she missed all my 10calls... i freaked out and called sis. she too didnt pick up. i kept calling and finally mum picked up. after i hung with mum, sis called... she told me mum had waited for me to finish my class in amk... my sis remembered wrongly and told her i finished at 11am... i need to report at 10am and class starts at 11am! mum waitied for pretty long time for me to call her back... sis told me she wanted to see me since i was in the area...

i apologised to my mil and got her 2 boxes of takopachi. she told me she didnt mean it too... i felt bad and i was glad she is forgiving... mum called me in the afternoon... asking if i wanted to go over... gx will be late as he has client dinner... i didnt want to trouble sis and bil... bro too... it would have been a far distance to just come get me before gog over to mums... please dun let me regret my decision to stay at home... i didnt call my mum in the nite as i was busy with baby and going thru some of my recipe books, getting ready for next week's class and i wanted to start something on my own and i wanted to conceptualise my thoughts.... feel like calling my mum now... she should be sleeping... crying as i am typing... am calling my mum now.

am glad i called mum... silly me cried like my baby... she told me not to worry... nothing wrong ... and she said if anything... she will go hospital... i can;t help it... i am born a worrier... of cos i dun want anything to happen but i can't worrying...

i am thankful to my fren ser. she happened to read my blog entry and she gave me a call but i was in class... saw her mgs and i returned her call after i settled down at home with baby... i am thankful to her, the 2 ladies who left me messages, emily and wendy... thanks ladies for your concern! i appreciate...

i was very touched when i told gx result will be out next week and he told me he knew... he called my mum at 2pm to check how she was doing.... i am very lucky to have gx. he has been busy at work, hardly call home and usually i have to check if he had lunch but yet he made it a point to call to check hows my mum. thank you dear for being so thoughtful... love you.

No comments: