*

Thursday, February 11, 2010

1st day @ work = GERALD.... Gerald.... OMG gerald....

First day at work and i managed to get there so much earlier and i was actually pretty prepared, but somehow i still did feel a little lost... theres many things to prep before the class starts. the assistant i work with seems nice and she works pretty fast. she had a little accident... she missed a step and hit head on the floor! but lucky her leg landed first and that break the fall! GOSH i was shocked!

Last week when i was in the class for interview and viewing... i already noticed some "key" persons to take note... today i got to learn some names and the most challenging kid in the room is called GERALD... yes...gerald!!! same name as my hubby! he and the weather caused me a throbbing headache!!!

had in mind how i want the class to be next week... a few changes as i want more control in the class. i need to see everyone learning. thats my goal. i know its pretty impossible to catch everyone's attention but i hope to reduce the noise and disruption in class! Working in SAS with my teacher for 3years has built a good grounding for me. She is very systematic and has control in class! next week after the CNY i will officially take over the class.

after the class, rushed home to my baby but i ended up with a bad headache caused by the conversation with that boy, the HOT HOT HOT weather (shanice you wont want to be here right now... maybe for the cny festive and food thou... but you will sure hate the weather!) it burnt my head and i ended up with a throbbing headache! got home to my lovely well baby! she smiled at me beautifully and suddenly ignored me! she's upset i left her for so long and she didnt want me to carry her! she gave little piglet whining for her ah ma! my little one laughed at me when she saw me having the fever patch on my head! i couldnt help it! i applied bear rub and suddenly i saw her fever patch and it sooooo cooling on my forehead! ease my painful head alittle!

thou i am having a terrible headache... i can't sleep cos i have to watch my little girl... she has been climbing off the bed when i turned away to do things! i had to brighten a very dark photo which i love very much for CNY greetings! Tomolo is packing day (so glad PILs are gog to be home! without them at hm, nothing gets done as someone has to have hands on baby r!) and in the nite gog over to mums for reunion dinner! CNY is just 2 days away! sent out my FB CNY greetings as i dun think i will have anytime to upload it the next few day! i need to lie down now... badly...

see the photo below of my baby with the patch vx mummy with the patch! i am in PAIN!!! baby r played with my hp and snapped shots of me and this is the only one thats not blur!

No comments: