*

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentines TORTURE!!!

its been a month since we left baby r for baby sitting and we escape to get some time on our own. we went to catch Avatar in 3d then. We left her to sis and mum in the afternoon and we rushed off to siglap area to find the massage place... we didnt go back to truspa as it would be too far and we wanted to maximise our time. so i took uncle k's spa recommendation and we try it out. i managed to book the couples room. i had pain everywhere esp my feet!!! so i tot my feet is gog to be the worst part and i was prep for it as long as i feel better after the massage.... we took some time off to get a good rub as part of our VD celebration.


 i came for more than i asked for!!! every part of me was in PAIN as i got pressed and kneaded!!! then she left my body alone and i took a breather... then... she came back to give me more pain! she said theres too much wind in my body and she started squeeze my flesh into something i can't see... (cos i lying face down). started with 3 bottles on my shoulder and then she plug in 3 more at my rears and then release the top and move them to the mid of my back and started on the other shoulder.... ARGH!!!! PAIN{PAIN}PAIN!!! i was biting hard on my lips... then i asked her to release it as i can't take it! my left side cannot take the pain the right side could..... she tells me awhile more... i couldnt take it.... she told me too much wind in me! then she used something to comb my back, esp on my neck. the chinese term would be Ba guan and Qua sa.... after the painful session, i asked gx how was his massage... then i saw that he had his back combed too and when i asked him not pain? he told me... he REN!!! but his wasnt as bad as mine... when i asked him to take a pic for me to see my back..... he laughed and called me a turtle! no extra charges for the additional services. i didnt blame the lady as i know my body is in a bad shape.

No comments: