*

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mum's Report

Her report was out last friday... just water retention. reason??? mum didnt say much and report says she's clear... the med made her alittle giddy on Saturday as she was trapped in the stuffy kitchen... gave sis and i a scare. baby r was sweet. she knew popo was not well. told her to sayang popo and she did 3times and she even pushed herself forward to check on popo and sayang her again on her own. Sunday popo seemed better and we went to loyang temple to pray.

CNY 15 days over and i am not done with my updating and i got lots on my TO-DO list... more events coming up and most important for me now is my mum's health. my baby is still not very well.... her tummy still recovering from stomach flu as she on-off has got little tummy upset. daddy has been VERY busy since the year started on Jan1st... we still manage some family time just hope he get more weekday nite with us. most important now is really everyone's health including mine... i zzz from 9pm till this morning 9am... i am feeling exhausted and i am grateful that my mil allowed my indulgence in catching some prop important rest. my body is protesting! i need to stay strong! need to start my vitamin regime! more fresh food! more rest!

No comments: