*

Saturday, February 20, 2010

wake up daddy!

little one's routine after waking mummy, roll about on the bed, hug my hello kitty blanky.... is to wake daddy up! she would take a peek at daddy and look at me... i would tell her to call papa... then she look at me smiling... sometimes she would clap her hands or she would just go near the pillow to see daddy... the rule is that she cannot go beyond the pillows. its hols and daddy would love a late morning... but little one was veyr much awake and i had no choice but to call out to daddy. baby r gets very excited seeing her daddy peeking at her! i simply love her smile. so warm... the way she wakes daddy up is so gentle...


last week, the little ms pipi did something that hurt me so badly! i was on medication, woke up a few times in the nite to check her temp and her stuffy nose... so tired i was.... think she must have tried to wake me by tapping on me... prob a few times and it didnt work... so baby r sat up and pulled my hair with her might that i jumped up from my sleep! when i sat up, she sat on the bed and smiled at me... i usually send her down to daddy and she would try her best to wake daddy by shaking him... hug him.... push him alittle and when all things fail... she would crawl to me... so gentle...

No comments: