*

Friday, February 5, 2010

Passports!

Daddy suddenly took half day and came home to tell me we were going to get our new passport and baby r is also going to get her very own passport. we hurried down as they were closing in 30mins! We took our photos there and i HATE the management at the photo centre!!! the lady who took shots of our little gal had no patience and just snap the moment she sat down and showed us the photo she took. I told her she looked like she was in shock... i was fed up when she told me its ok... I asked her politely if can take one more... she say no need... I firmly told her its no acceptable. I WANT TO TAKE ONE MORE SHOT.


then she just simply look at me and i gave her my unhappy look and demanded to retake. there wasnt many people in the Q ... so whats her rush???? her knock off time is 10mins away and i was determined if she didnt retake i will ask for refund. So she LL, retake for us, GROUCH and guess what... i saw my gal smile nicely and before i could call 2nd time to my baby... she say HAO LE... i take a look at the shot and my girl wasnt caught smiling nicely... she say can liao... gx told me just to accept it as its a better pic than the 1st... DAMN! ok it was better but she really is sickening! then i realise she had to tilt baby r's photo to get the photo straight but it was after i left the F*up studio then i realise she duplicated baby r's left shoulder... WHAT KIND OF PHOTOSHOP IS THIS! dun know how to do get up and let me do it! SHITTY piece of work and attitude. I will not go back there to take my passport photo anymore! YISHUN BROADWAY STUDIO!

Lucky we met a very nice lady doing our application at the counter... she saw baby r was super active and drooling alot and gave us some advice as she suspect that our baby might be teething. she told us to try applying some teething gel to her gums. we were grateful as we needed a solution to baby r's cranky mood swings!

No comments: