*

Thursday, July 22, 2010

touching.... ouch!

21st July 2010. this whole week alot of up and downs with baby R! she has been a bully. a real bully. i got punched in my eye, my face got kicked by her leg, she pulled me hair, head bang me... while she is trying to sleep and while she is asleep. i have never gotten into fights before and i never got so bashed up before. but what can i do to a tossing and turning baby who take a super long time to settle in bed... while i am sniffing non-stop and feeling so tired from my flu... achy body and still i had to suffer pain in my face! haven slept well every nite since i fell ill. the good thing that happen for these 2 weeks - reservist. yes Gx is on reservist and i LOVE it! he gets to come home everyday on time and early as he knocks off at 5.30pm. we had been gog out almost every evening this week! baby r is getting on our nerves as she is really testing our patience with her turning and tossing to get to the floor... she wants to walk on her own and when she gets bored, she wants to get away from whatever is taking our attention! but still there were many good moments! she brought us lots of smiles. the sweetest thing she did was she shared her cookie with me. she took half and i pretended to bite off the half from her tiny fingers and instead of taking it away from me, she looked at me, and she stretched out her hand and put the cookie near my mouth... and she popped it into my mouth. my sweet little darling made me teared in a good way. very touched by her little gesture. after dinner.... we were shopping for a gift, the little impatient one gave me a slap on my cheek.... i was taken back and daddy was pissed. she was the one crying as she knew she was in trouble... not easy to be mummy... but still we ended the day nicely. she gave me a wet, a very wet kiss! Muuuuah!

No comments: