*

Friday, July 2, 2010

hocus pocus bewteen mum & me

I bought 30 sticks of satay. my mum comes home with another 25 sticks and this happened on the same day!
The next morning, i woke up saw mum walked past and i asked her if there were saugages cos i feel like eating them with scambled eggs. M opened her eyes wide when she heard me... my mum's reply was - yesterday i bought some sausages and its already on the table. i went to the dining table and saw eggs too! just the way i want them! M asked me much later during our walk "How come your mother and u same thinking?" i told her this is not the 1st time. esp when i was pregnant! sometimes when gx drove me home, in the car i would start to have craving and wonder what mum cook for dinner! when i see the dish i wanted to eat on the table i would be soooooo thrilled! the pink candles incident on my bdae was the best bdae gift from mum! love that somehow she always knows what i want.... i told M about the yong daofu down the street but i told her i can't take the long walk and baby r can't take the heat.... that very nite mum bought some for dinner.... wish i can tell my conservative mum that i love her and i love the connection we have.

No comments: