*

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Brain Food

July 12th Monday. went to my gynae for my check-up at last.... i suffered the same kind of backache as before and i was worried. As usual, its a long wait. thou i brought my own recipe books to see, i read the papers 1st and chanced upon Parent mag from US. good to know the clinic now has new overseas parenting mags. chanced upon this article.... brain food. sadly, my gal has rejected salmon. i was really upset over the salmon saga. she used to take it without a problem. in fact i was pretty mad over this issue. still is.


i msged my dear fren Joyce to see if she mit pop by on the same day for her check up. her baby is due within 2 weeks and i was still around when she came! i have waited for almost 2hours before it was my turn! but i was happy to be able to do some reading, looked at my new recipe books and most of all catch my dear fren with her big baby tummy before she gave birth the following monday!

No comments: