*

Thursday, July 29, 2010

playpen

finally i took the chance that daddy was home to juggle with our little pipi, i finally opened up the playpen given to us by my Aunt K. she bought this esp for baby R and to ease my "helpless" moments. yes, my Aunt K pitied me that i had to struggle with baby r alone esp moments when i need to go to the loo and i dun have hands to cook dinner at all.



the test out with the playpen seems ok. she was in there playing but still she was looking at us for attention. i am not sure if this would work or she might sit in there crying if i left her in there to do some other chores... yes we opened it up but i was made to close it again. reason - we havent cleared our things to make space for this playpen.... so as good as new, its standing at a corner in the living room... and my shoulders still aches.

No comments: