*

Monday, July 26, 2010

Our family's new little caterpillar!

baby R is little caterpillar!

   

my fil calls my sil and i centipede and millipede. why? cos according to my fil, both sil and i have many legs, thats why we both filled the shoe cabinet with soooo many pairs of shoes. for me, my crazy shoe buying habit has slowed down alot but my sil has more opportunity to shop thus her collection is still growing and she has quite a few new and very HIGH heels which i hardly wear but only can admire! i took out some hand down shoes from my little cousins and baby R was pretty excited to see her little yiyi's pretty new shoes. she is our new shoe collection member - caterpillar! baby r would get more shoes cos i can't stand it that she has only pink shoes beside the bear sandals that daddy bought for her!

No comments: