*

Thursday, July 8, 2010

deeeee,Deeeee,DEEEEE,DErrrrrr,DEEEERRrRRRR!

I HATE MY PLACE! everyone is selling, good for them but before the new owners move in.... comes the drilling, the hacking, the knocking, THE SICKENING NOISE POLLUTION!!!!! OMG!!!! how i hate renovations!!! WHY can't they renovate during the hols where i got more places to hide! cos my aunts would be at home and i can still bring baby r over for swim! but i still count myself count myself lucky that i still have my aunt K who jus stay right across my place! yesterday i joined her at nesa tuition centre and met up with aunt O who drove us to town and we had yummy jap black pork for my earl dinner and i got a few new jap stuff to try! lucky me it was all paid for! aunt O insist on paying and i had a nice treat. today i hid in aunt k's house and she cooked food for me, had some quiet time to read my 8 days with baby r lying on me.... managed to shop before coming home and they are still drilling.... the guy i spoke to this morning told me its some light work.... my foot and they say they will be done by today.... they better! i am gog for class tomolo and i wot be able to bring my mil and baby out and over to my aunt's place!

No comments: