*

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

good things on Day 4 morning!

Day 4. June 29th Tuesday. the day that daddy is coming home! i couldnt sleep the nite before thou i was super tired! then hand itchy i took out my hp and used it to blog up my excitment over the movie and daddy's coming home news.... then realised i typed into the labels column and i couldnt cut and paste... waste my money and time. but i woke up with energy and took a short walk to siglap after sending the kids to school.


i was happy to spot a kiliney and i so wanted a nice cuppa hot tea at parkway but the yakun was in the open and i refused to have me tea under the hot weather! i somehow prefer the ambience at kiliney more. had french toast, something i almost made if mum told me theres no sausgaes. better still i had this huge toast ready made and had it with kaya! baby r was already asleep in my arms after i got all the stuff needed for her bdae cake. yes, the day daddy's hm was her chinese bdae! i am very used to hugging her and feeding myself.... just the food need to be cut up for me! got a goody for myself.... spot this set of alphabet cutters and the size is better and smaller than the set i bought! it was a great find in a small supermarket!


saw these fruity snack bar and i got them as i have not seen it before. but its a little too sweet for my liking and baby r didnt fancy it. she drank alot of water thou which was a good thing. i decided to make her an edible cake. an avocado cake! so i crushed the fruit bars and that would be the crumbly bisuit layer. sprained my wrist alittle when i was trying to smash up the not-so-ripe avocados... they left 2 set of avoccado and i took the one that is slightly less green... but they were still no very ripe.... lucky for me, M helped me out.


wanted to used fresh bananas.... they only had one bunch of super riped bananas that kept dropping off as i held them off the hook to my basket and i lost about 4 bananas! i put them back and cracked my head to think what can i use to replace that ingredient. bot 3 bottles of bottled banana instead and i tot that was a good choice as fresh one will turn colour if not eaten fast. but i was wrong.... this bottled banana taste sour! OMG! but as a whole... with the overly sweet fruit bar crumbs and the mild avocado, the combination was edible!  

No comments: