*

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby R luvs Durian!

My gal loves durian just like me!


when baby r was in my tummy, i did craved for durian.... well not sure if its craving cos i simply LOVE durians! this is the 2nd time she try durian... the 1st time was brief and seriuosly dun think she ate much as i let her lick the waxy part of the durian and not the flesh... then she licked.... NOW = pulling of the waxy part with a bite and taking the flesh! not only she does that.... she want more, More, MORE!!! she doesnt allow me to stop feeding her! she had 2 corners of 2 pulps and she wanted more but i stopped her as i was afraid its too heaty for her. she made alot of noise that my fil wanted to give her more but was stopped by me and mil. really didnt want her to get too heaty! but how much does baby r lovessssss durian? she gave me 2 hands up when i tried to take her pic!

No comments: