*

Thursday, March 11, 2010

comfort food

Sundays are my favourite dinner nites. i get to eat my mum's dishes. homecooked is my sort of comfort food! baby r got to try some cooked egg omelette that i smashed into tiny pieces, added to rice and hot water. mum cooked sea-dragon soup which is definitely not for baby r so i just added some hot water to make it easier for baby r to eat. she loved it and its the 1st time she had egg!


the sesame oil black-sauced chicken was with some tiny prawn sauce (dun remember whats the name of it!) its sooo good! the prawns were superb! the tofu had so much flavour! it even managed to absorb the prawn essence! gx loved the dish and he was the one who told me about the tofu! i only eat greens cooked by mum. so sunday is the only day i have greens! we head home early so that mum can rest early. we watched ch5 movie with a slice of sara lee cheesecake topped with the italian strawberries from my beautiful jar. i regretted not buying the blueberries when i was at shermay! i want my hands on that as the strawberries are dimishing soon! anyway its was a nice touch for a hot sunday nite!

No comments: